LIFE GOES BY…
Life goes by
Moment by moment.
Slipping away,
Like a leaf in the wind.
I have always known that,
Somewhere far out there
Exist a life that I was
ment to live!
But I am too scared of
living,
Too scared of dying,
Too scared of thinking about you.
And I am to scared of
dreaming,
Cause it just, it just might
come true.
Mess in my life,
Sickness and sadness,
Low self-esteem,
and the
power of words.
Have always been able
to stop me from progress.
I have tried before, cause I want to succeed!
But I have been too scared
of living,
Too scared of dying,
Too scared of thinking about you.
And I have been too scared
of dreaming,
Cause it just, it just might
come true.
But I have to take a new chance,
Need to try.
Spread my wings out and try
to fly.
Out in a new world
Where you walk by.
And then I`l see clearly,
I am as beautiful as a
butterfly.
That gives me power
power!
Power to choose,
power to try,
power to succeed.
I am still scarred,
but beautiful and able to fly!!
That gives me power
power!
Power to choose,
power to try,
power to succeed.
I am still scarred,
but beautiful and able to fly!!
Scarred, but beautiful and able to fly…!!
I am the only me, there will ever be.... So I better make the best of it ... !!;)
I am the only me, there will ever be.... So I better make the best of it ... !!;)
Inderlig og flott, Åshild!
SvarSlettTakk! ;)
SvarSlett