torsdag 26. juli 2012

Life goes by...







LIFE GOES BY…

Life goes by
Moment by moment.
Slipping away,
Like a leaf in the wind.
I have always known that,
Somewhere far out there
Exist a life that I was ment to live!

But I am too scared of living,
Too scared of dying,
Too scared of thinking about you.
And I am to scared of dreaming,
Cause it just, it just might come true.

Mess in my life,
Sickness and sadness,
Low self-esteem, 
and the power of words. 
 Have always been able
to stop me from progress.
I have tried before, cause I want to succeed!

But I have been too scared of living,
Too scared of dying,
Too scared of thinking about you.
And I have been too scared of dreaming,
Cause it just, it just might come true.

But I have to take a new chance,
Need to try.
Spread my wings out and try to fly.
Out in a new world
Where you walk by.
And then I`l see clearly,
I am as beautiful as a butterfly.

That gives me power
power!
Power to choose,
power to try,
power to succeed.
I am still scarred,
but beautiful and able to fly!!





 Scarred, but beautiful and able to fly…!!


I am the only me, there will ever be.... So I better make the best of it ... !!;) 






2 kommentarer:

Veldig koselig om du vil legge igjen et lite spor etter deg ;)